|Red Lightning Commits to bringing Major Support!|
Red Lightning Commits To Supporting Standing Rock Through the Winter! The time to STAND together as One Tribe for our Earth is NOW. Please join Red Lightning in SOLIDARITY. Winter is coming and our brave water protectors at Standing Rock need all of our support to stay on their land and survive below freezing temperatures. Our Red Lightning community has been on the ground at Standing Rock, delivering supplies, building domes & deeply listening for these needs.
Red Lightning is a Burning Man Camp and non-profit organization founded in 2009 committed to the co-creation of building conscious communities that inspire new civilization. Red Lightning is building a solar powered, winterized village at Standing Rock with heated domes and tipis for prayer, tribal meetings, global media and shelter to survive the winter.
300+ Indigenous Tribes have gather at Standing Rock joined by thousands of people from around the world. Human rights are being violated and militarized police are attacking peaceful prayerful water protectors who are bravely taking a stand for our future on this planet.
Red Lightning is currently:
- Building a winterized village that will provide shelter throughout the winter
- Installing a 44ft heated dome in the camp that will provide a space for community meetings, prayer, ceremony and media to gather and report
- Powering the camp with Solar and Wind Power Energy
- Installing internet with live feed capabilities (as right now the water protectors and media are forced to leave camp for internet access)
- Continuing outreach to raise awareness and build global support for the Stand Rock community
- Gathering and delivering donations of food, supplies, clothing and needs as they come in from camp
- Providing tents for guests, journalists and influencers motivated to raise awareness
To Donate Now: https://www.paypal.me/RedLightning
For More Information about Red Lightning: http://www.redlightning.org/standingrock/
For Current Updates on Red Lightning Facebook :https://www.facebook.com/RedLightningTribe/?fref=ts
For more information about the Seven Council Fires Camp: http://www.ocetisakowincamp.org/
To Participate With Red Lightning, Email: StandingRock@RedLightning.org
See Phase I Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-jIglMbB0A&feature=share&app=desktop
See Phase II Presentation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzDdI_WhROk&feature=youtu.be
Please help spread the word to your communities and STAND AS ONE. WATER IS LIFE <3
Red Lightning is a 501C3 Non-profit organizations and donations are tax deductible as allowed by law.
Join Red Lightning in Standing With Standing Rock! The Water Protectors at Standing Rock are preparing to camp throughout the freezing Winter and need our support. Red Lightning is delivering domes, tipis food, stoves and solar electric, heat and lights. Our White Buffalo Woman Bus as arrived Saturday, 10/28 for Phase II of our support and We are setting up our Red Lightning Village Now.
MORE WAYS TO HELP:
* 10 WAYS YOU CAN HELP THE STANDING ROCK SIOUX FIGHT THE DAKOTA ACCESS PIPELINE: http://thefreethoughtproject.com/10-protest-dakota-access-…/
1. Call North Dakota Governor Jack Dalrymple at 701-328-2200. When leaving a message stating your thoughts about this subject please be professional.
2. Call the White House at (202) 456-1111 or (202) 456-1414. Tell President Obama to rescind the Army Corps of Engineers’ Permit for the Dakota Access Pipeline.
3. Contribute to the Standing Rock Sioux at http://standingrock.org/…/standing-rock-sioux-tribe--dakot…/
4. Donate items from the Sacred Stone Camp Supply List: http://sacredstonecamp.org/supply-list/
5. Donate the following items to the Red Warrior Camp https://www.amazon.com/…/wishl…/21W6BM0GB2OFB/ref=cm_sw_su_w
6. Contribute to the Red Warrior Camp Winternizing Fund: https://www.gofundme.com/redwarriorcampthe or their Legal Fund: https://www.generosity.com/…/red-warrior-camp-legal-fund-no… + more ways to support Red Warrior Camp: https://www.facebook.com/RedWarriorCamp/about/…
7. Contribute to the Sacred Stone Camp Legal Defense Fund: https://fundrazr.com/d19fAf and/or their gofundme account: https://www.gofundme.com/sacredstonecamp
8. Sign the petition to the White House to Stop DAPL: https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/…/stop-construction-dakota….
9. Like and follow these Pages to stay up to date with latest all the latest info and be prepared to raise awareness across all social media: Sacred Stone Camp | Red Warrior Camp | Standing Rock Sioux Tribe | Brenda Norrell at Censored News | Unicorn Riot | Shailene Woodley
10. Share this video: https://www.facebook.com/juicerapnews/videos/10155340151598452/?pnref=story